This well cared for and Cruise Ready boat is set-up with all the cruising gear to take you comfortably around the Sea or Cortez and beyond. The Center Cockpit, two cabin & head layout makes this a very popular cruising couple layout.
The vessel will be available for showing this Fall when the owners return to La Paz. Cruise Ready boats like this don’t last long in this hot boat market, so contact us to reserve a showing.
Buying a boat in Mexico can have some tax advantages in saving you state sales tax and the boat is already where you want to start cruising. When buying a boat in Mexico, all of the title transfer, paperwork, and funds transfers are handled in the
United States by a Marine Documentation Services Company for your convenience and peace of mind.
The owners of La Paz Cruisers Supply and Brokerage are cruisers themselves and have been living and cruising aboard in Mexico since 2008. Our team has crossed oceans, sailed to the South Pacific, delivered catamarans from South Africa and
sailed around the Caribbean, Mediterranean and world. Our goal isn’t to waste your time, but to help you find a boat that fits your budget and dreams.
– Scoop transom with swim platform and boarding ladder
– Heavy-duty dinghy davits with solar panel
– 9’ AB RIB dinghy with new (2020) 6 hp Mercury outboard
– Furling main (Z-Spar) and jib
– 350 watts solar, 750 watts wind generator, Honda 2000 generator, 2 Lifeline deep cycle AGM GPL-4DL batteries
210 Amp Hours each.
– Prosine 2 inverter/charger
– Spectra Catalina 6 GPH water maker
– Centerline queen master aft berth
– Garmin Autopilot with Octopus hydraulic steering •
– Standard Horizon VHF radio with AIS •
– SSB Radio Icon 728 with auto tune •
– Autohelm depth and windspeed/direction •
– Rocna 55lb Anchor with 100’ 5/16” chain rode and 200’ of 1” Rope rode •
– Fortress stern anchor with chain/rope rode totaling 150’ •
– Westerbeke 38B four cylinder diesel engine with ~2400 hours (unverified) •
– New hull gelcoat and bottom paint summer 2021 •
– New canvas including dodger, bimini, transition piece and cockpit cushions May 202
Generator – Honda 2000 (portable, gasoline)
Inverter – Prosine 20
TV Set: ✓
VHF: Standard Horizon Matrix
Oven: Force 10
Marine Head: 2
Hot Water: Isotherm 6 Gallons
Refrigerator: Danforth Compressor With Holding Plate
Fresh Water Maker: Spectra 6 Gal/Hour
Tender: AB Alum Light 9 Feet With 6 HP Tohatsu outboard
Solar Panel: 5 Panels With Solar Controller
Swimming Ladder: ✓
Engine Model: 38B
Engine Year: 2001
Total Power: 38hp
Engine Type: Inboard
Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller Material: Bronze
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.